SIPCO grew from an earlier company, StatSignal, Inc. founded by T. David Petite in 1993. Mr. Petite was successful in raising private equity money from a small group of key private investors to pioneer and develop a large number of wireless control and monitoring applications.
Mr. Petite is proud of the company’s pioneering history and contributions to the evolution of wireless cloud data technologies.
– In the early 1990s StatSignal Systems Inc. invested millions of dollars for research and development in ultra low power RF Transceiver Micro Processor embedded wafer fabrication designs for product integration for monitoring and control applications connected to the new Internet.
– The company’s early business was focused on creating wireless applications integrated with the Internet for remote monitoring and control applications creating four nines in reliability.
– The company was one of the first to utilize the Internet as a derived channel for data back-haul and data aggregation points for life safety, fire and burglary signals, and many other applications development of key technologies that were applied in several vertical markets.
– The company was an early pioneer for wireless smart cloud technology by the launching of;
* Zapmeter Heating Air Condition Control Systems
* ReserveASpot Parking Platform
* SOS Security Online System
* StatLINC Smart Grid Meter Reading
SIPCO’s innovations and contributions in such applications are considered the building blocks of today’s Internet of Things (IoT).
SIPCO LLC is a privately held company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
For more information about our portfolio of products, licensing, contracts and partnerships, please contact us >>
Read more about our story here >>